2015 Nothing but Net
Two alliances – one “red” and one “blue” – composed of two teams each, compete in matches consisting of a fifteen second autonomous period followed by one minute and forty-five seconds of driver-controlled play. The object of the game is to attain a higher score than the opposing Alliance by Scoring your Balls and Bonus Balls in your Low and High Goals, and by Elevating Robots in your Climbing Zone.
Scoring is allotted as follows:
- Each Ball Scored in a Low Goal - 1 point
- Each Bonus Ball Scored in a Low Goal - 2 points
- Each Ball Scored in a High Goal - 5 points
- Each Bonus Ball Scored in a High Goal - 10 points
- Each Robot that is Low Elevated - 25 points
- Each Robot that is High Elevated - 50 points
- Alliance with the most points at the end of Autonomous - 10 points
here are ninety-four (94) Balls and ten (10) Bonus Balls, available as Scoring Objects. Some Scoring Objects begin in designated locations on the field, while others are available to be entered into the field during the Match. Each Robot (smaller than 18”x18”x18”) begins a match on one of their Alliance Starting Tiles. Each Alliance has one High Goal and one Low Goal to Score into. Alliances also earn points for Low and High Elevating one of their Robots upon the other. A bonus is awarded to the Alliance that has the most total points at the end of the Autonomous Period.
These are the robots that our team made for this game:
- No robots built yet.