|Member in Year(s)||2016, 2017, 2018|
|Officer Position(s) Held|| Vice-President of Outreach in 2018 and 2019
"Most likely to play the saxophone"
- 1 What Got You Involved in the Team?
- 2 Who is Your Role Model?
- 3 What are Your Future Career Plans
- 4 Interests or Hobbies
- 5 What Other Groups/Clubs Are You Involved In?
- 6 What Are Your Dreams In Life?
- 7 Favorite Robotics Quote
- 8 Favorite Robotics Moments
- 9 Anything special you'd like to add about yourself?
What Got You Involved in the Team?
I was in Hull's robotics team starting from 7th grade and I had a good experience with that. When I saw that PRHS had a robotics team, I immediately gravitated to joining it.
Who is Your Role Model?
My biggest role models would probably be my parents. They've taught me a lot about life and have gotten success from it.
What are Your Future Career Plans
Probably going into the engineering/technical field (aerospace or biomedical engineering)
Interests or Hobbies
Gaming, reading, netflix, football, and soccer
What Other Groups/Clubs Are You Involved In?
FBLA, Robotics Business Team
What Are Your Dreams In Life?
Get a good career started and just live life to the fullest :)
Favorite Robotics Quote
"The party don't stop till I walk in" -Nehemiah Elias
Favorite Robotics Moments
Anything special you'd like to add about yourself?