| This article or section is a stub. This means it lacks key information or is not complete yet.
You can help by adding to it. Click here to see some more stubs to work on.
The treasurer handles all flows of the moneys.
The job of the treasurer is open to any lowerclassmen, specifically aimed towards sophomores or juniors.
The job requirements of the treasurer are to:
- Monitor money flow, but this job is usually taken care of by the teacher mentor.
- Includes the Bill of Materials
- Aids the Secretary with his or her job
- Helps with the Vice-President of Business in his or her duties.
- Manage/organize fundraisers of the team
Organizing Ramen Sales