|Member in Year(s)
|2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
|Officer Position(s) Held
| Project Manager in 2019
not to be confused with the 2018 robot of the same name
Yog Vaghani is a member of the team, known for going out and getting a midnight snack.
- 1 What Got You Involved in the Team?
- 2 Who is Your Role Model?
- 3 What are Your Future Career Plans
- 4 Interests or Hobbies
- 5 What Other Groups/Clubs Are You Involved In?
- 6 What Are Your Dreams In Life?
- 7 Favorite Robotics Quote
- 8 Favorite Robotics Moments
- 9 Anything special you'd like to add about yourself?
What Got You Involved in the Team?
I got involved with robotics so I could learn to program. I also joined to be with my friends and be around robots.
Who is Your Role Model?
My role model is my parents. They are hard working and smart. I want to strive to be like them.
What are Your Future Career Plans
I would like to become a programmer for computer software and other programs.
Interests or Hobbies
I like to read a lot, play video games, and program small things.
What Other Groups/Clubs Are You Involved In?
I am involved with AQT and TSA.
What Are Your Dreams In Life?
I would like to become a well known programmer and make great programs.
Favorite Robotics Quote
I have not found my favorite robotics quote yet.
Favorite Robotics Moments
The GRITS event
Anything special you'd like to add about yourself?
I really like to read. That's it.