Vice-President of Outreach
The Vice-President of Outreach, shortened as VP of Outreach, is a Vice-President role created in 2016, splitting up the tasks of Business and Outreach into two separate divisions. The VP of Outreach is responsible for spreading awareness of the team and influence as well as sharing the team's love of STEM with the Suwanee and Duluth community.
The VP of Outreach must have basic yet strong leadership and communication skills, and have had previous experience in FRC. Rookies are not eligible for this role as a result.
As stated, the VP of Outreach's job is to facilitate and coordinate efforts to connect our team with the community at large. This includes:
- Working with cluster elementary and middle schools for FLL teams, and making sure they are running smoothly.
- Making sure enough mentors are available for the FLL teams.
- Working with the local elementary schools and middle schools to spread awareness of STEM at multiple science and technology nights.
- Assist in planing the 9th grade extracurricular night.
- Guiding efforts to participate in local events and parades.
- Manage the t-shirt robot and its uses.
- Leading and preparing award submissions, including the Chairman's Award.
Previous Vice-Presidents of Outreach
|Vice-President of Outreach